Wednesday, February 07, 2007


I finally stopped by the greenhouse the other day and wow, it's really full of life! It may not look it from the outside, but it's like stepping into a whole new world in there. There's all kinds of lettuce, tomatoes, herbs and even rhubarb. Not to mention, the insane fluorescent light and all of the tinfoil on the walls... it's like a sensory overload.

I've also been spending a lot of time down by the shore at hut point. It's really neat down there, you just never know what you're going to find.



~G

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a good last day in mcmurdo town, my friend!!

February 07, 2007 6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg your blog is awsome. Man I miss hanging out with you. I've been down at the gym a lot lately cranking boulder problems and teaching ice climbing. When are you coming back to moscow/spokane? hope you're having an awsome time.

February 07, 2007 1:53 PM  
Blogger Greg Albrecht said...

Taylor!
Good to hear from you. I'll be down to Spokane for good starting on the 22nd of March (assuming I can fix a toyota and make the drive.) I'll come to town for sure, I miss you guys... and like half of my stuffs under the stairs at your house... haha.

~G

February 07, 2007 7:03 PM  
Blogger Larson said...

Dude...what did you say they're growing in there?

February 08, 2007 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home