Wednesday, November 29, 2006



I'm back home from taylor Dome! Woo Hoo, what a trip. I've got a lot of pictures, so I guess I'll have to spread them out over the next few days, maybe in chronological order.

Overall, the trip was amazing, filled with lots of good work, good company, good food and good weather. I spent most of my time building things around camp for the ITASE folks and when I ran out of things to do there, helped the environmental camp out with their clean up/digging operations.

The photos of the flight out don't do the trip justice, but I will say that I've never seen such amazing scenery in my life. The third photo is of camp, with the ITASE group on the left and the two stray polarhavens and outhouse marking the enviro camp to the right.

One of the best things about landing was seeing my friend and roommate Ben, who had been out for 17 days and was on his way back to town.

~G

2 Comments:

Blogger Larson said...

Greg - Good to have you back (near a computer)! Moscow feels like Antartica right now - it' been snowing a lot and staying below 10 degrees. But - it won't last very much longer. Alright, well - enjoy your lunch.

November 29, 2006 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's ben! i need some more pictures of ben.
he's gotten to see so many of me that i think it's only fair.

November 29, 2006 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home